All Mulligan Media content1 is protected by Australian and international copyright law.
You are allowed to...
- Download provided content for the purposes of streaming or viewing via a web browser, mobile device, television or similar media consumption device
- Download any content with a provided download link, via the provided downoad link
- View our content either by yourself or in a small group
You are not allowed to2...
- Use our content for commercial purposes
- Modify our content in any way3
- Show or distribute our content publicly4
Mulligan Media uses a number of trademarks both in Australia and overseas which are protected by Australian and International law. Mulligan Media trademarks should not be used without written permission from Mulligan Media for purposes other than reasonable uses in journalism. Mulligan Media reserves the right to classify any trademark use as unacceptable at any time.
Our trademarks include (but are not limited to): "Mulligan Media", the Mulligan Media logo, the Mulligan Media 'Pinkgenta' colour pallete, "Memozu", "Memozu Entertainment", the Memozu Logo, "Retake Films", the Retake Films logo, "CineTools" and the CineTools logo.
This policy may change at any moment. All current, past and future content is governed by the current policy, except where otherwise noted.
1. "Mulligan Media content" refers to content created by Mulligan Media for our own channels for which we control the copyright entirely. This includes text, images, video, audio and other content on our websites, YouTube channels, podcasts, and other outlets - including downloaded and offline content. Content we create for or with third parties such as branded content, co-productions or client projects may be governed by other agreements, and this policy may not apply.
2. Without prior permission from Mulligan Media or legal 'fair dealing' exceptions.
3. Except for the purpose of transcoding and/or reformatting for compatibility with personal devices.
4. Except for the purpose of education in a certified educational facility or non-profit organisation.
Last Updated: November 4, 2023